Digital Developer - Runcorn
Job Summary -
As part of a cross-functional agile team work with customers to truly understand business problems and opportunities. Using OutSystems low code platform design, build and deploy innovative digital solutions. Play an active part in all stages of the process from initial idea through to launch and move to BAU
As part of a team work with customers to truly understand business problems and opportunities and design, build, test and document innovative digital solutions
As part of a small cross-functional team you will have the opportunity to contribute at all stages:
· Create customer journey maps to develop an understanding of customer experiences and identify opportunities for improvement.
· Working directly with customers create wireframes and prototypes to explore potential solutions.
· Break ideas down into epics and user stories; use story maps to identify viable releases.
· Build solutions, primarily using OutSystems Low Code Application Platform.
· Integrate with other business applications typically using RESTful APIs.
· QA including writing and executing unit and integration tests.
· Perform usability testing.
· Troubleshoot in life applications.
· Demonstrates the Company’s values and behaviours that drive business performance, customer and quality excellence and engagement of our people
· Leading and building a high performing team that in turn adds value to the business in line with budget and relevant financial constraints.
OutSystems certification (desirable)
Upstream and downstream customers
IT function colleagues at all levels
Phoenix Corporate IT
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.