Web Developer Role - £50,000-£70,000 - Covent Gardens - Hybrid Work (1 in/4 out)
You will develop and manage the client's website, collaborating with back-end and database developers and communicating with an external web development firm.
You will be responsible for the general operation of the client's website.
- Designing, constructing, and managing the user interface for the website's product delivery sections
- Increasing responsiveness and compatibility across platforms
- Collaboration with product stakeholders to provide a seamless and intuitive user experience
- Collaboration with third-party developer peers and designers.
- Adding new sections to the client's website
- Creating a testing / analytics platform for the product, which will integrate Google Analytics and A/B testing.
- Where feasible, provide database development assistance.
- PHP (important)
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- XML & JSON data formats
- .Net Framework 4.6
Established in Didsbury, Connexa Technology Ltd is becoming one of the UK's fastest growing IT and Technology recruitment companies.
People. Technology. Connected.
Connexa Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.