Lynx Recruitment is currently recruiting for a PHP Developer, for a highly established Telecommunications Service Provider based in the UK. They are looking for a PHP Developer with strong experience in PHP and T-SQL.
- Transact SQL / MySQL
- jQuery, CSS, HTML
- Source control in a team environment (Git or similar)
- Familiarity with Linux
- Prior experience or ability to learn .NET
- Graduate-level education or relevant extensive industry experience
- At least 3 years in a professional software developer role
- Good time-management skills and accurate time estimation when quoting tasks
- Solid front-end development experience are pre-requisites
The PHP Developer role is a permanent position, paying £30,000 - £40,000.
The office is based in London, however this is a fully remote role
Sponsorship not available. Only UK citizens need apply.
Please apply with your updated CV if you are suitable and if this role is of interest.
PHP Developer| London/Fully Remote | £30,000 - £40,000
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.