Our client is seeking an eager Graduate/ young professional to be a IT Engineer/ 1st line support Engineer in their Heathrow office.
Duties of the role:
• Management and support of IT equipment and phones for all staff
• Being the first point of contact and support for all IT issues that arise
• IT infrastructure and security across the offices
• The ordering and inventory control including, but not limited to IT and phone equipment
• Installation of IT workstations via software distribution (PC systems, laptops, operating systems and company specific software)
• Support of problems with various Microsoft components
• Various IT projects including company intranet and new system implementation
• Basic level network infrastructure support and management
• Management of Active Directory, Exchange, Windows 10 / 11 and Office365. With 3rd line escalation when required
• IT supplier related activities e.g., Procurement
• Degree educated (IT or Business with IT modules preferable but not essential)
• Attention to detail and logical
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Interest in project work
• Optimum time management and able to effectively prioritise tasks
• Strong analytical skills
• Problem-solving skills, creativity
• Team and service-oriented
• Willingness to learn
• Able to effectively analyze and communicate data and software
• Successful management of projects within previous role
• Experience in a similar role is desirable
• Must hold a full driving licence
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.