We are looking for a Strong all round IT and systems professional with experience across ERP, Data and Infrastructure.
You will be supporting a range of established and new technologies whilst also working on projects for new implementations and systems as the business continue to grow.
- Implement major system upgrades
- Management of a range of applications
- Maintain control and resilience of the systems across a multi-site business
- Management of ERP solution
- Training on new technologies and working on the business to ensure new systems and processes are adopted
- IT infrastructure and hardware management
- Data management and reporting
- Support full cycle of end-users
- Advising on new technology implementations, systems and applications
- Previous ERP system admin/management
- knowledge of SQL & Data
- Strong all round IT experience
- Experience with Sage
- Microsoft Azure
- Power BI
- WHMS exposure/experience
- CRM experience
- Competitive salary with regular reviews and a clear career path
- 25 holidays rising with service
- Private health care
- Hybrid working
There is some option for remote/hybrid working, You will need a car as they are based in rural Suffolk commutable from Lowestoft, Ipswich, Beccles, Diss, Norwich etc..
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.