£25,000 - £35,000 dependent on experience plus benefits package - Potential to remote work (2-3 days) but with an expectation for you to spend some time every week in the office based in Truro
Our client, a global leader in their sector, is looking for an experienced Web Developer to work alongside their Web Manager to be responsible for the coding, innovative design, and layout of their websites and ongoing projects.
Main responsibilities for this Web Developer role
· Writing efficient, maintainable, readable code
· Implementing and building of APIs
· Creating websites/a website using standard HTML/CSS practices
· Constant communication with other colleagues in the business to develop and deploy their content – and ensuring there is a clear establishment of what can be created within what timeframe
· Writing software documentation for old and new projects where needed/applicable
· Maintaining and expanding/enhancing the website once built
· Test sites and applications in different browsers and environments
· Test new features thoroughly to ensure they perform the correct task in all cases
· Learn and test new technologies, frameworks, and languages
· Stay up to date with new trends and advancements in web development
· Carry out code refactoring and optimisation of existing code
· Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation
Are you the right candidate for this Web Developer role?
· Desire to create and develop great work
· Proven experience in web development
· In-depth understanding of the entire web development
· An ability to work well alongside the wider team
· Ability to work towards tight deadlines
· A willingness to learn new technologies
· Knowledge of WooCommerce is a plus
Must have a right to work within the UK
If you feel you are a fit for the above We Developer role then in the first instance please apply using the links provided.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.