Junior Developer £20 – 25k
As a Junior .Net Developer you will be involved with designing and developing integration solutions for both the business and customer systems. The solutions will be built using a mixture of C#, .NET and also SQL.
You will be joining an existing team of developers to not only troubleshoot existing integrations but also identify areas where the business can become more efficient.
Responsibilities: Junior Developer
• Development and implementation of new software programs utilising a full software development life cycle (SDLC).
• Maintaining and improving the performance of existing software.
• Testing, troubleshooting and maintaining software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
• Ability to demonstrate and explain your own work and provide support on it to colleagues if required.
• Working as part of an agile development team.
• Liaise with Technical Support Engineers who have end-user feedback as appropriate.
• To investigate and research technologies to ensure that CT maintains its position at the cutting edge of the market.
• Contribute to the continued growth of the business
• Keep clients informed throughout the maintenance request cycle with efficient and professional communication, delivering the highest levels of client satisfaction
Aptitudes / Skills / Abilities
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic
• Good communication skills/written & verbal.
• Ability to provide timely and accurate record of works.
• Ability to organise and prioritise work.
• Excellent ownership skills
• Good technical problem solving skills.
• Ability to work effectively and efficiently alone or as part of a team.
Qualifications / Knowledge and Experience
• Demonstrable knowledge of the basics of .Net C# programming language
• Good understanding of core programming principles
• Experience with scripting: PowerShell, Batch and/or Bash
• MS SQL Server or MySQL
• Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written
• Comfortable working with Agile methodologies
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.