- There are flexible working options available with this role, including home working.
About the Departments
We have a number of departments in IT who look for the Developer/Software Developer/Web Developer skillset
About the Role
- In this role, you’ll help provide development support to internal users to investigate, analyse and fix reported defects, as well as offering out-of-hours cover during seasonal events and busy trading periods.
- You’ll also use your expertise and experience to help us continually improve our processes and working practices, actively enabling the department to become as efficient and effective as it can be.
- Working with users to develop and improve existing features whilst interpreting requirements and technical spec’s to deliver solutions to the business
- You’ll work within the development lifecycle, covering design, development, test and delivery and will apply technical knowledge in a number of areas to build reusable code
- You are a talented Developer/Software Developer/Web Developer who can write effective and efficient code
- You have a passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop innovative new ideas
- A team player who thrives in a fast paced, busy and challenging environment
- You possess strong analytical skills, and can confidently present technical information in a structured and logical manner
Technical skills/business skills required
- Agile and Scrum framework
- C# /.Net /.NetCore
- SQL Server
In addition to a competitive salary the benefits shown below are typically offered for a job at this level. The exact benefits an individual is entitled to will vary depending on their competency level and/or contract type, therefore some or all of the benefits may not apply.
- Bonus Scheme
- Childcare Voucher
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme
- Share Save Scheme
- Staff Discount
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.