Would you like to join an award-winning SaaS business and selling a unique ethical hacking technology in the multi-£billion cyber security industry?
If so, we’re looking for experienced SaaS sales consultants to help AppCheck open doors, demonstrate our platform and win business with some of the most exciting global tech and consumer brands, many of which already work with us.
Cyber-attacks from malicious hackers are a life-or-death risk for most businesses. In response AppCheck offer an automated penetration testing / ethical hacking SaaS solution that allows companies to identify and fix security vulnerabilities in their web apps and hosted infrastructure, before hackers can exploit them.
We’ve enjoyed fantastic growth, since our inception in 2014, expanding purely organically as the result of previous commercial success. Cyber security experience is not required but if you have a track record in SaaS or cyber security sales and have a passion for engaging with new organisations, this is the next career move for you, as you’ll be able to capitalize on your experience in an un-saturated market, with huge untapped potential.
How You’ll Sell AppCheck:
- As a Senior Sales Consultant, you’ll be responsible for the full 360° sales process, from opening doors, managing your pipeline, conducting web demos, managing POCs (proof of concepts), as well as negotiating and closing deals.
- You’ll generate and close business with IT/technology/InfoSec leadership at companies across a wide range of industries in the UK.
- Commission is completely uncapped and there are no restrictions on industries or territories
What’s In It For You:
- Earning between £55-100K OTE is very achievable as one of our Senior Sales Consultants, which includes a generous basic salary (DOE), £1,500 Christmas bonus and an extensive benefits package.
- Crucially the targets and earning potential offered are based on true averages, and realistic targets.
- If you’re interested in career progression, we’re aiming to make 30 hires over the next 12 months, so you’ll have genuine opportunities to progress into team lead roles, as well as leading expansion into new territories and markets globally.
- You’ll have the opportunity to sell a truly unique technology within an unsaturated market and booming industry, so you’ll have a huge amount of flexibility with managing and growing your pipeline, and the freedom to apply your unique style.
- In terms of team and company culture, we have a supportive, approachable leadership team who've been with the business since inception and set the tone for a sociable, light-hearted and friendly environment. The team are driven and hardworking, but you can expect to be inspired, positively motivated and have a good laugh along the way.
Who We Are & What You’re Selling:
- AppCheck is a B2B cyber security software platform developed by industry leading ethical hackers and web application security experts.
- Our technology gives companies the ability scan for and fix security vulnerabilities in their web applications and hosted infrastructure before malicious hackers can find and exploit them.
- As well as offering a unique and powerful technology, AppCheck is an industry leader in web app security research and source of knowledge on preventing malicious hacks and costly security breaches.
- Launched in 2014 with 4 people, we’ve grown to 70 strong with an additional 30 hires planned over the next 12 months. We’ve grown organically as a result of exceptional commercial success.
- We are 1 of 5 companies globally that can do what we do, the only company based in the UK, and years ahead of the competition, so it’s an exciting time to join!
As part of our commitment to information security and our ISO 27001 accreditation, please note that upon acceptance of an employment offer with AppCheck, you will undergo pre-employment checks including criminal record (DBS), employment & references as well as verification of Right to Work in the UK.
*** Please apply ASAP as interviews may commence before the closing date, and the vacancy may close early without prior warning ***
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.