Lead DevOps Engineer
We are looking for a Lead DevOps Engineer, a key hands-on role working as a technical lead within a team building an industry leading online platform.
You will join a highly skilled team of engineers building software and systems with security, stability, scalability and flexibility in mind. We're looking for experience in as many of the below as possible (not all essential)
- Java or similar JVM flavoured language
- AWS or another cloud platform
- Event streaming e.g. Kafka
- CI/CD utilising technologies such as Jenkins or GoCD
- Message queues e.g. RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ etc
- SQL Databases e.g. MySQL
- NoSQL databases e.g. Mongo, Cassandra
- Leading and managing a skilled team of engineers
- Support Architects in designing technical solutions
- Take a role in design and implementation of products and platforms
- Hands on with deep technical expertise with knowledge that can be shared with the wider team
- Advocate and evangelise best practice engineering
- Have familiarity with security and operational best practices
- Working in a modern, agile environment (e.g. Scrum / Kanban)
A very comprehensive benefits package is on offer for the successful candidate including private medical, five figure bonus, and comprehensive training and development to support your career progression. This is a rapidly expanding organisation with a genuine focus on technology at the heart of everything the company does. Lots of exciting projects and transformation means there will never be a dull day!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.