Information Security Analyst – Edinburgh - £30,000-£40,000
Want to work for a leading fintech organisation with locations across Scotland?
My client needs an Information Security Analyst to hit the ground running and become an integral part of the team.
The role will see you make sure all internal frameworks are adhered to at the company.
- Ensure ISO27001 Compliance.
- Provide security consultancy.
- Evaluate and improve existing security controls.
- Nurture good relationships with stakeholders.
- Be on call for security incidents.
- Monitor security tools within the company’s security environment.
- Escalate security breaches.
- At least one years’ experience in IT security role.
- Strong understanding of ISO27001.
- Able to write excellent reports.
- Knowledge of Risk management.
- Sound decision making.
Interviews are scheduled to take place next week so if you’re interested in hearing more about this and other roles, then please get in touch asap to discuss further on (phone number removed) or send your CV to (url removed)
Locke and McCloud are a specialist Recruitment agency solely focusing on Information and Cyber Security Recruitment. Locke and McCloud act as an Equal Opportunity Employment Agency.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.