Salary: £18,000 to 20,000 Pro Rata
Net Consulting are currently looking for an experienced Receptionist /Administration to join our Cardiff head office. This role is a 6 month fixed term contract with the opportunity to become permanent
The purpose of the role is to manage the Reception Desk area and provide administrative support to management and colleagues.
You will represent the brand by providing a high level of customer service support to both internal / external visitors and clients, ensuring that all enquiries are dealt with professionally.
Receptionist Responsibilities and duties
- Manage the Reception Desk Area
- Processing holiday / absence requests, including maintenance of the holiday calendar and absence log
- Logging unplanned absence and supporting Line Managers with the return to work process
- Updating standard travel expenses rates annually in-line with HMRC changes
- Processing expense requests
- Sending out appraisal forms, in-line with the annual appraisal calendar
- Maintaining staff training records
- Supporting Line Managers with the leavers process and exit interviews
- Supporting the management of payroll through the outsourced supplier and validating payslips
- Raising purchase orders on suppliers and logging invoices received
- Updating and maintaining the invoice and purchase order logs
- Adhering to all Net Consulting and relevant customer policies, processes and procedures
Receptionist Person specification
- Reports to the Finance, Administration & HR Team Leader
- High attention to detail
- High standards of professionalism, integrity and confidentiality
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.