A well-known, UK-wide organisation are looking for an IT Support Analyst to join the team in Glasgow. As an IT Support Analyst you will join a busy and dynamic Support team, providing the first point of contact through to resolution support for technical issues. You will need to have excellent communication skills, be able to work autonomously and demonstrate the ability to explain technical issues to non-technical issues.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Receive, log and respond to support requests through the Helpdesk system.
- Manage and support IT systems/infrastructure to ensure that they are working at optimum efficiency.
- Provide technical support to end-users and escalate any issues as required.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues.
- Assist in exciting projects, both existing and upcoming.
Skills/Experience should include:
- Active Directory Account Management
- Application Support
- Microsoft Exchange
- Desktop Operating Systems
- Office 365
- Telephony services
- Mobile Device Applications
- Hardware Support
If this sounds like your ideal next role, please apply now to be considered. Alternatively if you would like more information, please contact Charlotte Attwood on (phone number removed) for more information.
For more information about Senitor and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @SenitorIT Senitor Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.