My Cardiff based client is looking to add to their well-established BI team to support their ongoing growth plans. As an MI Lead you would work with the wider BI/Data team understanding the landscape and maintaining a culture of continuous improvement. Your focus would be to develop the company's MI reporting suite, design automated reports, conduct testing and develop/update documentation. You would have a BI/MI background with experience working in an Agile environment and managing a BAU report cycle. Skills/Knowledge wise I would be looking for someone with;
* Data Visualisation skills with Power BI/SQL experience.
* Strong MS Office knowledge.
* Comfortable working with large data sets.
* An analytical mind and comfortable explaining complex problems in a non-tech way.
* Strong communication & Presentation skills.
For more info feel free to apply or contact Lewis on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.