Technical Project Manager
This fantastic opportunity is working for a leading FinTech within the payments industry.
They have recently raised over 10 million in funds and are actively growing the business.
Location: This role can be fully remote! (Their offices are based near Bristol)
Reporting into: Senior Tech PM
You will be responsible for the delivery of a variety of internal and external customer facing projects. You will coordinate people and processes to ensure that all their projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project's organisation and time-line.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Solid technical background with software implementation project management experience
* Familiarity with use of Agile project management tools such as Confluence and JIRA, and MS Project
* Experience of client-facing project management. Demonstrable ability to listen & understand client needs to build & manage projects
* A pragmatic approach to project delivery; uses the most appropriate approach to deliver a successful outcome
* Knowledge and understanding of project management tools
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
* Solid organisational skills
* Proactive and flexible mindset
* Able to manage multiple projects
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
If interested all interview will take place next week (via MS Teams)
Email: (url removed)
GCS Computer Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.