Scrum Master / Squad Lead
Location: Fully Remote with occasional monthly visits the the Cardiff HQ
Competitive Salary + Awesome benefits package
Unify are super proud to be a partner to one of Wales' most finest Tech innovators who have a genuinely, unrivalled culture and reputation.
We are looking for experienced Squad Leads / Scrum Masters to drive improvements within our clients Agile squads, supporting their Product Owners and ensuring they can continue to deliver high quality solutions to the business at pace.
We are looking for someone enthusiastic with strong communication skills and a desire to drive things forward. The successful applicant will be able to think creatively around a brief and willing to challenge as necessary. You should have experience leading a scrum team in regular, incremental deployments and be confident supporting a Product Owner and Development Team. You will be aware of processes/methodologies to increase velocity and be confident in analysing metrics and suggesting improvements to benefit the team.
The business works in an Agile framework and are looking for someone who can work independently, has good teamworking skills, and can deliver to agreed timelines in a fast-paced and changing environment.
Skills you need......
- Active Squad Lead or Scrum Master experience for 3 years operating with software development team that was applying scrum mastery techniques, lean agile principles and practices resulting in effective ROI
- Experience operating within heavily regulated environments including external regulated consumer products and service offerings
- Knowledge and experience in the use of tools such as: Jira, Confluence etc.
Qualifications you'll need......
- SAFe® 5 Agilist certification
- Agile Management Foundation
- Scrum Master certification (CSM Certified Scrum Master, PSM – Professional Scrum Master)
We are urgently looking for an additional 5 Squad Leads / Scrum Masters to join our team therefore please reach out for more information and let's get the ball rolling !!
All the best,
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.