Service Delivery Analyst / IT Consultant
This a predominantly customer facing role with a high degree of engagement with stakeholders and third-party suppliers.
About the Team:
The Technical Service Management team manages the governance and delivery of IT/ Network Application and Business Services for the customer. The team establish, agree, and govern policies and processes designed to ensure consistent high service performance whilst monitoring and evaluating customer and stakeholder feedback to develop quality improvements across all the channels.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for the day-to-day service operations relationships with a number of service partners.
- Working in conjunction with rest of the team to build strong relationships with the wider business to ensure regular communication of service requirements, service changes, service outages and any service issues.
- Managing escalations from the business, internal teams, and partners.
- Assessing and oversee service partner performance and ensures that SLAs/KPIs are being met.
- Reviewing the supplier monthly reporting and driving action resolution and updates.
- Driving the service improvement roadmap as agreed as part of contract delivery, which includes the simplification and automation of processes.
- Responsible for service provision/delivery including incident resolution/Problem and Change and ensuring SLA’s are met with the supplier and internal teams.
- Managing critical and high priority incidents and coordinating multi-partner and support area investigations.
- Managing high volumes of change demand and assisting with prioritisation within and across channels.
- Engaging with the delivery teams to ensure a consistent delivery approach and agreed acceptance criteria prior to live implementation.
- Service planning and improvement, capacity, availability, security, disaster recovery, business continuity planning.
- Ensuring all documentation is up to date and version controlled.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- In-depth knowledge of IT Service Management (ITIL) frameworks.
- Experience in stakeholder management and proactive escalation handling
- Excellent presentation, time management, and collaborating skills.
- Must have Excel/Macro PRO EXPERTISE to analyse, design, implement & maintain operational team mailbox.
- Technical competence (understand service offerings, etc.).
- Analytical skills and basic automation skills preferred.
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment.
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well.
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.