Head of Applications - Bristol
60-80k per year + bonus & benefits
International, market leading digital events company who have grown a substantial amount looking for a Head of Applications in their Bristol offices.
- Responsibility of the application, comprised of around 15 cloud-based applications
- Manage application changes and enhancements to improve overall
- Ensure that all business operations are completed correctly
- Ensure that all team objectives are clear and followed
- Provide architectural oversight for any changes to systems and to highlight any potential risks.
- 7+ years working as a solution architect or product manager in a technology business.
- Extensive knowledge on all aspects of technology (including infrastructure, software, cloud, mobile)
- Strong experience working in a leadership role
- Exposure working with virtual technologies, e.g. Unreal Engine, Unity, etc.
- API design experience
- Experience integrating with a variety of technologies such as Salesforce, Tableau, (url removed), (url removed) or equivalent
- Extensive experience in application development with C++, .NET Core and/or Python
- Proven ability to design end-to-end architectures including runtime, development, and operational architectures
- Familiar with the agile working methodology
- Experience designing architectures for consuming data from varied sources
- Very competitive package with bonus and benefits
- State of the art, refurbished offices located in the heart of Bristol (although this is also offered as a remote role)
- Pension scheme
- Social events, health & wellbeing programme
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an international, market leading Digital Events business with ambitious growth plans, so if you are interested please send your CV for immediate consideration to (url removed)
GCS Computer Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.