Technical/ Development Lead - £60k - £85k
A continuingly growing software company based in Bury is currently going through an incredible amount of demand, leading them to grow their development function, to expand, and open up a new Lead Developer position. Their scalable platform is used globally across a fundamental sector and due to the importance of their software, they are now looking to now implement new platforms and technologies, that you will have the opportunity to be a part of.
They are a leading player in their sector, are well funded and you will be supported by a number of strong developers internationally who help you achieve the goals you set out.
- Experience with AI and Cloud-based technologies.
- Willingness to improve and progress team members.
- Clear and concise communication.
- Self-motivated and drive.
- Software development experience.
- A customer-centric approach to delivering solutions.
- Cloud Microservice & Service Oriented Architecture design and implementation.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with clients regarding building solutions.
- Take control of change implementation.
- Production management.
- Knowledge sharing and coaching junior team members.
- Team progression focussed.
- Hiring process capabilities.
- Review and improve product design and delivery processes.
- Demonstrable capabilities in the documentation of development methods and practices.
- Legacy migration.
Nice to have:
- Development skills within iOS and Android, Python/Django, and HL7/ FHIR assimilations.
- Experience within the Healthcare sector.
- DevOps & Architecture experience.
- AI tech deployment.
For more information about Shift F5 and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @F5_Jobs
Shift F5 Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.