Welcome Break is one of the UK's leading independent motorway service operators and has 27 sites across the UK. Welcome Break sites are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and attracts 85 million motorway customers annually.
Formed in 1959, Welcome Break has 60 years' experience in the sector and more than 5,500 employees who strive to proudly and passionately offer its customers world class food and retail brands such as Waitrose, Starbucks, Harry Ramsden's, WHSmith, KFC, PizzaExpress and Burger King in a friendly and relaxing environment.
IT Service Delivery Manager / Service Desk
Newport Pagnell, MK16 9EZ
Competitive Salary plus Fantastic additional benefits including private healthcare, discounts, and much more.
We are looking for an IT Service Delivery Manager with the skills, experience, and dynamism to work with our business and IT department to monitor, manage, support the Welcome Break business. This role is responsible for improving IT Service Delivery with an aim to increase our sales and profits whilst leading a team of IT Service Desk Analysts.
What you would be responsible for:
* Ensuring customer expectations and customer satisfaction levels are known and delivered
* Leadership, motivation and development of 1st and 2nd line support teams, including continuous performance, goals and objectives and development plans
* To support the development, testing, quality, implementation, and transition of new IT projects to BAU
* Supporting all the WB estate. That includes, but not limited to, EPOS systems, general IT central and distributed networks, servers, applications, Active Directory and Group Policy management, PC & printer hardware & software and routine maintenance
* Ensuring the IT Service Delivery Team provide 24 x 7 x 365-day service
* Participate in the emergency out-of-hours on-call and weekend rotations
* Willing to work outside of normal hours to ensure minimal disruption to business
* Tracking, reporting, and supporting customer tickets are fixed within agreed SLA's
* Drive the identification & investigation of trends to resolve deep-seated underlying IT problems
* Balance incident volumes vs. key tasks, and small projects
* Stakeholder and interdependency management, working across multiple external suppliers
Excellent written and verbal communication skills * To develop the IT Function as a member of the IT Management Team adding quality and value to the Welcome Break Business through IT initiatives
* Ensuring that agreed Service/Supplier Level Targets are agreed & met on an on-going basis and reported on though service level reports and service review meetings
Experience, skills and knowledge.
* Leading, motivating, and supporting a Team
* Experienced Service Management professional
* 2nd line support experience in a multi-site / head office environment.
* Retail knowledge & technology - EPOS systems, PCI, P2PE etc
* 3rd party supplier management
* Worked with the other teams to evolve standards for hardware, software and security
* Incident and Change Management
* Knowledge of ITIL disciplines
* Leadership and people management skills
* Written and verbal communication skills
* EPOS, POS, EFT in a PCI DSS environment
* Financial Application Support
* Zendesk Support and Guide
You may also have experience as Service Desk Manager, IT Service Delivery, IT Support Manager.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.