Job Title: Project Coordinator
Hours of work: Monday-Friday 8.30am-5.30pm
Location: Cribbs Causeway, Bristol
Salary: Very competitive salary discussed upon application
Benefits: Friendly and welcoming, team orientated working atmosphere with opportunities to develop and a dynamic and positive company culture. Excellent onboarding and comprehensive and engaging training program. Generous company pension scheme, 28 days holiday rising to 33 (1 day increments annually) including Bank Holidays, optional private healthcare. This is such a great opportunity to join a growing business and build a rewarding career.
A day in the life of your new role:
- Reporting to the Project Support Manager, you will responsible for coordinating a number of 'new' and 'existing' customer projects across both public and commercial sectors.
- Dealing with a project from the first stage of an order being placed, to the completed stage where a customer can use the product on a daily basis.
- Providing a direct resource for customers with new requirements, constantly liaising with the customer and other internal teams to ensure an efficient and effective project implementation.
- Accurately reporting project progress and deadlines
- Coordinating customer orders to a swift and efficient conclusion
- Liaising with the customers IT personnel
- Working alongside internal department to coordinate software configuration
We'd love to speak to candidates with:
- Excellent attention to detail
- A proven academic record
- Able to build effective customer relationships
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Prior experience working with valued customers in an office based setting
- A depth of experience with MS Office applications
The Candidate: If you are looking to work in a busy, varied and challenging role then this is the position for you! The ideal candidate will be tenacious and motivated with a positive and resilient work ethic. You will be very organised and enjoy liaising with lots of inside and outside contacts. You will be joining the company at an exciting time of growth and be working in a long standing team who are very friendly and supportive.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.