Full time permanent Accounts Payable Specialist for a growing and successful business.
My client are a successful business experiencing growth and looking to add to their finance team on a permanent basis.
The main responsibilities for this role:
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Communicating with co-workers, management, clients, and others regarding purchases
- Query and resolve unusual transactions
- Ensure all suppliers are set up in the accounting system once approved and are kept up to date.
- Ensure payments are made in accordance with agreed credit terms
- Communicating effectively with different teams regarding purchases
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience in a similar Accounts Payable role
- Have a strong work ethic
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Be able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Be a strong and confident communicator
This role can offer up to £31,000 + Pension, Healthcare, Bonus + other great benefits.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.