Power BI Developer
A global healthcare solutions provider are currently looking for a Power BI Developer to join the team as they look to further develop and integrate new analytical solutions. The Power Bi Developer will be responsible for delivering insight whilst also growing a self-serve capability across the business (through PBI rollout) whilst also ensuring all current divisional client and internal reporting deadlines are met in line with established SLAs. They will develop a deep understanding of the business's operational areas in order to create and deliver accurate and effective reports, whilst also adapting output to suit the audience and deliver data in a meaningful way.
The successful Power BI Developer will have the following experience:
- A minimum of 5 years in a BI / Data centric position
- Exceptional knowledge / development skills in Power BI through end-to-end development (requirement gathering, SQL query, DAX, data-storytelling etc)
- Strong SQL skills (SSMS / SSRS)
- Analytical mindset and ability to provide insight
- Excellent communication / presentation skills
- Exposure to Azure would be desirable but not essential
The role is offering a salary of up to £50,000 in addition to a range of benefits which include a 15% bonus, 25 days holiday, 5% matched pension, life insurance, critical illness cover and more.
The role is also fully remote, with a need to visit their offices in either Manchester / Birmingham on occasion depending on business need.
Interviews will be taking place ASAP for this position - apply today to register interest.
Please note - candidates must be based in the UK and of commutable distance to Manchester/Birmingham
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.