Randstad Technologies are delighted to be partnered with a vastly expansive, boutique consultancy in Bristol who are looking to add a Penetration Tester to their growing team following a sustained period of success. They've got some lofty growth plans for the next few years so there will be plenty of opportunity to grow into more senior roles as they have a policy of promoting from within before bringing in new staff.
- Conducting pen tests on computer systems, applications and networks.
- Being creative with your testing to identify vulnerabilities.
- 1 year or more hands on commercial Pen Testing experience.
- High level pen testing certifications (we're thinking: CREST, CHECK, OSCP, OSCE - not CEH)
- Excellent customer facing skills.
- The ability to relay technical knowledge to a non technical audience.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.