Senior Process Automation Developer
Contract: OUTSIDE IR35
Rate: £400-435 per day
Location: Fully Remote (Must be based in the UK)
Unify are proud to be an exclusive partner to an innovative Consultancy in the Digital Transformation space, who are the look out for 2 additional, experienced Process Automation Developers to join their team on a Contract basis for initially 2-3 months.
These Contract engagements are Outside IR35 and are fully remote, however you must be living in the UK, working through a UK based Ltd company.
We're looking for Senior Automation Developers who will develop Automation Solutions and can offer a hands-on approach to deliver processes for a number of our Clients customers. You will be responsible for shaping and executing the Automation Strategy alongside the Team Leads and offer support and guidance to junior developers.
● Process assessment and automation
● Understanding business and technical requirements; develop, document, and implement solution designs
● Robotics development including solution architecture
● Coding, testing, debugging, and deployment
● Work with other developers, architects, engineers, database administrators, business analysts, QA and delivery leads in project delivery and solving technical issues
● Hands on delivery of solutions throughout the entire life cycle, including day-to-day management of ongoing engagements
● Ensure that deliverables meet or exceed functional, technical, and performance requirements
● Contribute to the development of your own and teams technical acumen
● 12 months commercial experience in process design and development
● 18 months Automation Environment experience
● Willingness to expand technical knowledge in a broad range of client-facing projects
● Ability to manage deadlines within multiple projects
● Proven ability to be a team player.
● University Degree level / IT and Software Engineering background preferred
● Blue Prism Certified Practitioner
● Experience with design Principles and Modular Programming techniques
● Excellent communication skills and an ability to build relationships
● Ambitious, with a drive to succeed within the digital sector
● Experience of Machine learning and Artificial Intelligence (AI), especially Natural Language
● Experience of agile software development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban etc.)
Please reach out ASAP - These Contracts are URGENT !!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.