Our established and growing client based in Bristol is looking to recruit a permanent Quality Assurance Technician.
We are looking for a QA Technician to ensure EPOS and business solution systems deliver on expectations and help customers to grow their businesses. The successful candidate will follow best practices to ensure releases are reliable, fast, and secure.
- Create & execute test plans for new features and changes to the software.
- Maintain a suit of test platforms & servers in Azure Labs.
- Build a suite of automated tests to check for compliance and identify breaking changes or regression.
- Create & execute load tests on web apps & services
- Run Security Tests, analyse the results and report back to the development team.
- Verify issue reports from support and log as appropriate in change tracking system.
- Help other departments when required, such as support or design input.
- Experience in testing software & using change tracking systems.
- The understanding of, or ability to learn, automated testing techniques
- This may require writing basic scripts, running services etc.
- Awareness of security issues in software and the ability to run and interpret the results of security testing products.
- Excellent organisation & communication skills
- Takes ownership/ delivers on commitments
- Works effectively at all levels
- Selenium or similar
- LoadRunner or similar
- AppScan or similar
- Azure Test Labs
- SQL Server & SQL Server Reporting Services
- Windows Setup & Configuration
- XERO/SAGE/QUICKBOOKS etc.
- EPOS Systems
The company service a customer base that stretches across the world, servicing clients as far as Australia.
They offer a fun and flexible working environment with good benefits. The role is full time Monday to Friday.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.