THE COMPANY: Brewster Partners are delighted be working with a leading infrastructure organisation that provides an effective transport network that will enhance everyday life of people in the north and connect the region to the rest of the country opening up opportunities for people in the region.
The role is based in Leeds but can be worked remotely with travel to Leeds office when required.
THE JOB: The Digital Strategic lead will lead on the co-ordination of digital initiatives in the context of the organisations members' aspirations and national policy, including projects developed using digital technologies which will enable delivery of dynamic, responsive, multi-modal, fit for purpose and customer-centric fares, payment and information services.
Responsibilities will include
- Act as a leading technical expert for a service, providing advice and expertise internally on technical matters, in order to develop capacity and capability within and partner organisations in the North of England.
- Lead, motivate and develop diverse senior specialists, setting objectives, managing performance and ensuring that they have the necessary skills to deliver organisational objectives.
- Develop operating plans/resource plans for a specialist technical service, to ensure it is able to meet the needs of customers/stakeholders/partners and support the organisation in the achievement of its strategic objectives
- Lead strategic analysis from complex data sources, identifying key themes and requirements to develop strategic design solutions and/or a comprehensive evidence base to support policy and strategy development, wide strategic economic case making or strategic programme decision-making.
- Lead research and development for the organisation, working closely with stakeholders and partners in undertaking analytical investigative approaches, in order to compile evidence that will inform the delivery of major transport investments across the North.
- Act as programme/project sponsor and provide oversight to a portfolio of programmes/projects across the function, identifying interdependencies and opportunities
THE PERSON: This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that is educated to Degree level in a relevant subject or equivalent experience along with EQ2 Professional qualification, chartered status, or equivalent experience.
This role will require you to have extensive experience of leading digital payment and information technological and business process architecture analysis and design and significant experience in approaches to the design of ticketing, information and payment services
A proven track record in delivery level for major digital transformation programmes and the ability to interpret complex data from diverse sources and identify key strategic themes/develop solutions and create governance/frameworks for professional services
You will also have extensive knowledge of your area of specialism combined with broad knowledge of the industry and the relevant external environment (legislative, regulatory, best practice standards, etc.).
.THE BENEFITS: Great benefits including hybrid working, flexitime and good pension.
Brewster Partners Office Support & Technical Recruitment is a division of the Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of office support and technical recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at Brewster Partners for more information.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.