NonStop Consulting is looking to recruit a Digital Security Specialist for a government contracting authority. It is a contract for 9 months in Leeds
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to join the government sector and gain reputable experience, which will open career doors for you moving forward.
This role requires you be responsible for evaluating cyber security risk and document risk and mitigations.
- Public Sector experience
- A deep understanding of cloud technologies and risk assessment.
- Experience with AWS
- Significant experience in a similar role.
- CISSP certification.
- A degree in a relevant subject or equivalent experience.
- Eligible for SC clearance
- Experience with identity management would be a plus
What's in it for you ?
- Quick turn around - The client is looking to have someone offered and in place as soon as possible, meaning if you have recently been looking for a role due to COVID or any other reason you can start pretty much straight away.
- The role gives you the opportunity to extend your skills, improve them and maybe learn something new along the way as they are always invested in continuous learning and development of their staff.
- Progression - As you gain more experience in the public sector you will be considered for future, new roles within different government departments, roles which come with more responsibility and a higher salary.
To apply for this position or to speak about other available positions please get in touch with Diana Anghel at NonStop Consulting.
E-mail address: (url removed)
Phone: (phone number removed)
Internal Extension: 8112
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.