FINTEC recruit is seeking a Junior Implementation Associate for our Fintech Saas client business based in Edinburgh. This is a permanent role with great opportunity for progression. Competitive salary, negotiable by experience.
You will be working with business clients within the sales process (post-sale) in terms of onboarding new customers successfully to use the company's software platform/product. There will be some travel on occasions within the UK and possibly overseas.
- Working with new clients in demonstrating the software platform system and features and full roll-out of the system for the client.
- Onboarding new clients to the system successfully
- Attend internal meetings and conference calls in reviewing customer progress
- Gather customer requirements and create user stories
- Test and troubleshoot the setup for the platform and create Jira tickets where applicable
- Generate and manage customer cases in Jira and with the internal Product Owner
- Liaise with internal Support managers to ensure hardware install and support.
- Liaise with internal Product/Ops team on improving the processes
- Support training sessions, classroom based, Webex or telephone
- Plan, structure and deliver training sessions in the Implementation Managers absence
Skills and Experience required for the Junior Implementation Associate:
- Exposure to implementing complex software projects
- Able to engage with a customer at all management levels
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills
- Business analyst's skills or experience in scoping out requirements would be an advantage.
- Competence with project management tracking tools
- Some account management experience would be an advantage
- Appreciation of the latest legal/regulatory and compliance issues and requirements.
- Proficient in excel, google suite and Jira.
- Educated to A Level standard or equivalent
- Bi-lingual skills are desirable but not essential.
Full details for the Junior Implementation Associate role is available on application . To apply please send your CV to FINTEC recruit
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.