At Bracken Recruitment, we are working with our Dublin City Centre based client in the IT sector to find Software developers with PHP / Laravel experience and/or MERN stack experience.
The PHP/Laravel developer role will suit someone who is an experienced, motivated and ambitious PHP / Laravel developer looking for a challenging role. You will be joining an agile team of professionals and will have the opportunity to learn a lot.
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
Our client is offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation and benefits.
Skills & Experience:
- Can develop, document and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Has built innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborated on User Experience (UX)
- Familiarity with Blade templates, and other UI technologies
- Can prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Has utilized backend data services and worked on data services APIs
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post-launch support
- Familiarity with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Can document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Worked effectively as part of a team
- Keeps abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Previous working experience as a PHP / Laravel developer for at least 2 year(s)
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel PHP Framework
- Hands on experience with SQL schema design, REST API design, etc.
- Software testing (PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat)
- Working experience of MySQL, Postgres or other databases
- Creative and efficient problem solver
We also have a role available for a Junior MERN stack developer in the same company. If interested, please also apply here.
If you are interested in this role, submit your CV and Karen or Cathy will be in touch if you have the right skillset.
Following your application for this role, Bracken Recruitment may contact you regarding this position or others that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities, please let us know. For further information, please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.