Front End Developer
We’re looking for a Front-End Developer to join a small team of developers and designers delivering microsite and ercm solutions for FMCG clients.
This is a great opportunity to be involved in the key phases of project development, working closely with both the digital team and the client.
You’ll be supporting junior members of the team so communication skills and a strong collaborative spirit are crucial.
In this role there are lots of opportunities to push boundaries, learn new skills and creatively and technically deepen your knowledge. You will be encouraged to attend industry-related events and pursue training opportunities to advance your career.
The sort of person we’re looking for:
- Ability to work with our internal creative team and take the project from XD visuals to final deliverables with accuracy
- Face to face client meetings and on-going phone conversations
- A creative and visual thinker with a passion for slick deliverables
- MUST be familiar with using gitlab or github to manage/clone repositories to work in, as well as working in development branches and having their work reviewed and merged once approved.
- MUST have experience in developing for a CMS, taking into consideration changeable content, specifically Umbraco and Piranha
- Working knowledge of Adobe XD / Photoshop and know their way around enough to access designs and retrieve assets.
- Ability to build front end solutions with accuracy and attention to detail, ensuring search engine, accessibility and performance optimisation. Translating PSD visuals to HTML with accuracy
- Comfortable working with CSS preprocessors such as LESS and SASS, as well as using build/compilation tools such as GULP.
- Experience working with closely with a Back End developer to plan required API endpoints for data retrieval/capture
- Experience of email marketing and builds/testing specifically.
- Experience tracking custom Google Analytics events using Google Tag Manager
- Comfortable with creating and updating Razor C# views
- Experience navigating SQL Databases to test work and retrieve data
Typical top-line project details
- Front-end PSD to HTML
- Integrated buy-now functionality using 3rd party plugin
- Integrated social media posts and video content
- Contact options for PR / customer relations / enquiries
- ECRM signup link to Mailchimp and Automated welcome campaign
- To be built on client’s Windows Server
- HTML5, CSS3, C# and SQL
- META / keyword integration, Facebook Pixel
- Integrated Google Analytics/ Adwords / Tag Manager /GA4, 301 / redirect plan
- Sandbox / development preview site required, Integration with CMS
- Integrated campaigns with requirements for back-end data capture, linking with various 3rd parties via API etc.
If you’re interested in this role, we’d love to hear from you. Send across your CV and a member of our tech team will be in touch.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.