Our client is an award winning marketing and manufacturing organisation who are looking for an experienced IT Manager to join their team in a creative and innovative environment designed to increase communication of ideas.
The role will involve the overall IT management of service providers which will include telecoms, software and security as well as offering Internal support in finding solutions to reported problems. This position will liaise with all departments within the business to offering training and support in the use of our computer and telephone systems. This includes regular interaction with the Directors to discuss the long and short term technology needs of the company.
- Strong experience with installing, setting up and maintenance of servers and PCs (Server 2008 onwards and Windows 7 onwards);
- Active Directory, Group Policy and Domain management
- GSuite administration and support;
- Network equipment and wiring installation, with experience in troubleshooting and repairing issues with network cables;
- Microsoft Office Suite;
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008;
- Sage 200;
- UniFi Networks;
- Deployment and management of virtual machines;
- OVPN and remote desktop support.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.