Java Developer - Milton Keynes - £ 50,000 – £ 75,000 (Negotiable) - Remote / Flexible Working - Permanent
We are working with one of the world’s leading technology providers who have their headquarters situated in Milton Keynes. They are currently looking for experienced Java Developer's to join their expanding Software Development teams. You won’t have to commute every day for this role. There’s flexible and remote working options availiable but there will be some expectation for sucessful Java Developers to come into the office.
Key skills required:
As a Java Software Developer you would be expected to have good working experience of the following core technologies;
- Java application servers such as WebSphere, Glassfish or JBoss.
- RDBMS such as Oracle or SQLServer.
- Build Tools such as Maven.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task on various activities whilst maintaining standards and guidelines.
- You should enjoy collaborating with a team but will have the ability to work independently.
- Passionate about testing and Test Driven Development.
You will have a passion for quality and this will be displayed in your coding output.
This is a genuine growth opportunity to work somewhere that makes a difference in multiple ways and not just through technology.
Please apply with the latest version of your CV for more information.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.