An exciting position has become available for a full-time WordPress/WooCommerce Developer based in Leeds. The successful candidate will earn £25,000.00-£40,000.00 per year dependent on experience.
The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience in both the frontend and backend environments-leaning more towards backend development- and the confidence to take the lead on the projects they are given.
- The ability to manage hosted sites on both shared and Amazon VPS environments is essential.
- Experience with CSV’s and importing - exporting data into WooCommerce.
- Familiar working with SEMrush.
- Google tag manager to track events.
- Customise themes and plugins within WordPress.
- Web hosting experience.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A friendly and approachable attitude.
- Work well in teams as well as individually.
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities.
- Trustworthy and amicable.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to pass on and share knowledge.
- You will have the opportunity to work across a variety of WordPress based projects.
- You will have a keen eye for detail with expert development prowess to build beautiful, user-friendly, high-performance WordPress/WooCommerce websites.
- You will be working from concept stage all the way through to the production level websites alongside our frontend WordPress developer.
- Working alongside the team’s current frontend WordPress developer.
For over 8 years Wildfire have been developing digital solutions for companies looking to gain better visibility on the internet.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established company.
- The opportunity to become part of a hardworking, dedicated team.
- To showcase your knowledge and experience.
- Extremely competitive salary based on experience.
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays and Christmas.
- Bonus scheme assessed annually around the business success.
- Training/development opportunities.
- Free parking.
- Working flexibility.
- Unlimited tea and coffee.
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: WordPress/WooCommerce Developer, Amazon VPS, Front End Development, Back End Development, Web Hosting, WordPress, WooCommerce, SEMrush
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.