A global energy company are looking for a Test Analyst to join their team in Glasgow on an initial 6 month contract and assist with a data migration project.
- Work within a scrum team alongside other testers, developers and BA's
- Analyse new tables within platform and confirm these are as expected and meet documented requirements
- Raise defect and an element of defect triaging in accordance with defect management process
- Participate in all agile ceremonies including but not limited to Sprint planning, Stand-ups, Retro
- Experienced data tester with strong SQL skills
- Experience with data migrations (bonus if been part of cloud upgrades)
- Experience in working in Agile teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Azure Dev Ops
- Knowledge of Databricks
- Knowledge of Power BI
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.