We are pleased to announce that SThree is looking for an IT Asset Coordinator, to be based in Glasgow, although working remotely for the foreseeable future. This is a 12 month maternity cover, where you'll be actively managing hardware and software assets within SThree, this includes planning, monitoring, and recording software licenses and/or hardware assets to ensure compliance with vendor contracts.
Who will you be working for?
You'll be joining SThree, a global specialist talent organisation. Priding ourselves on our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we have a number of programmes in place to ensure that our people are valued and respected every day. With a sharp focus on training and development, we go above and beyond to ensure that you have adequate support to excel in your career. Perhaps this is why 93% of our people would recommend SThree as a place to work.
What will you be doing?
A key element of this role will be the provisioning and management of mobile devices which includes a large-scale deployment of all corporate mobiles into our mobile device management platform.
The individual will assist in forming procurement strategies to optimise technology spend across the organisation. The IT Asset Coordinator will also develop and make recommendations to improve procedures for tracking company assets to oversee quality control throughout their life cycles.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Strategy & Planning
- Establish (or refresh) policies and procedures for tracking mobile assets, such as laptops and mobiles.
- Explore opportunities for maximising or exploiting unused or partially used IT assets to achieve full efficiency and ROI from company resources.
- Contributing with external relationships to implement plans for auctioning, recycling, or otherwise selling obsolete assets.
- Validation of orders/requests from internal customers across the Group
- Ordering and delivering devices in accordance with agreed time frames
- Liaising with multiple mobile providers globally across different time zones to ensure best service is attained and is in accordance with contract terms
- Provide technical advice and support on mobile devices and mobile networks, occasionally including third parties
- Working on customer feedback, identify customer needs and requirements, amending either the mobile unit or plan to meet the criteria where necessary
- Own and deliver Risk & Control Framework for Credit Control UK&I day to day operations. Identifying any breaches to be resolved in conjunction with Credit Control Team Manager/Risk & Control Manager.
- Manage and ensure integrity of databases providing reports where necessary
- Create, improve, and document tools and processes that address customer and management needs
- Oversee mobile invoicing activities, ensuring contracted rates materialise, querying any mismatch of costs
- Takes ownership of product issues to ensure problem resolution
- Record issued devices onto internal databases
- Monitor terminated employees and take steps to recoup issued company equipment
- Maximise potential of existing assets and contracts to ensure optimal efficiency
- Re-issue equipment where appropriate
- Participate in evaluation of the asset management process.
- Recommend process improvements where appropriate.
What skills/experience should you have?
- Previous history of working within the mobile telephone industry (either network or hardware) would be greatly advantageous
- Experience with Apple Business Manager and Intune would also be advantageous
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office tools, general accounting principles, and basic IT terminology
- Able to establish effective internal and external customer relationships at every level
- Able to anticipate and adapt to customer needs and requirements.
- Good customer service experience
What can we offer you?
We pride ourselves on being a true meritocracy, where our employee's hard work is valued and rewarded.
- Competitive salary and performance related bonus scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance with the opportunity to buy extra days
- Five paid days off per year for volunteering
- Extensive employee benefits system
We look forward to hearing from you.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.