Pertemps have an excellent opportunity to assist in IT Support and join a rapidly growing organisation in Ivybridge.
Your role as the IT Support will involve general administration duties and providing IT support in an SAAS (software as a service) company.
This is a varied role where you will also -
- Answer enquiries by telephone and email.
- Technical problem solving and resolution
- Maintain site testing and function records
- Online data analysis
- Client management & customer service
- Online research and reporting
- Writing and dispatching emails
- Data extraction/input
- Maintaining records, filing systems and computer files
- Assisting colleagues/management as necessary
- Undertaking other tasks/duties as may be reasonably required.
This is initially a full time temporary role with the opportunity to become permanent for the right person. Working hours will be Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Located at their quirky office in Ivybridge with free parking on site.
Please APPLY now to be considered.
This role is being handled by Chelsea Walker in the Pertemps Plymouth branch
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.