We share a passion for working with agile methods and user-centred design to build digital services that make life easier for people.
We offer a supportive and stimulating working environment. You will be encouraged to think creatively and to drive improvement. Our benefits include competitive salaries, flexible working including remote working, an attractive pension scheme, a staff discount scheme, and a minimum 20 days annual leave (plus bank holidays). You’ll also have the option of enjoying living and working in the South West with great access to countryside and coast.
If you are a developer with a background in maintaining and improving software then we’d like to hear from you. You will need to know how to resolve software issues, ideally as part of a team using agile methods. You’ll also like to work across multiple products and be passionate about delivering user-centred digital services.
This is an exceptional opportunity to help the organisation deliver fantastic services that make things easier for the people of Devon at a time of rapid change across local government
- The Software Support Developer will be responsible for providing root cause analysis and resolution of incidents and issues
- The Software Support Developer will be responsible for identifying and implementing potentially complex improvements needed to maintain easy-to-use digital service.
- The job-holder will be able to successfully perform support and maintenance at pace within a team using agile methodologies and a low code development platform.
- You’ll be a software developer with the technical skills needed to maintain systems availability, patch and secure digital services, and deliver code for fix-on-fail and product enhancements.
- You’ll prefer working in a dynamic, fast-moving environment, and will also be happy working with customers across the wider organisation.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.