Telephony Engineer - WAN, Wireless, Telephony, Chat, email, IM, VC.
Based in Liverpool, Merseyside, my client has a new requirement for an Telephony Engineer. I am looking for someone with around 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role, please see details below. This role does also involve occasional travel – 1 or 2 times a month.
- Develop policies & standards for all communication technologies deployed.
- Develop multi-year roadmap for the core elements of UC strategy(WAN, Wireless, Telephony, Chat, email, IM, VC).
- Develop supplier relationships to support & deliver this roadmap.
- Provide professional Communications & Information Technology support and advice.
- Engage all businesses to understand their use of communications technologies & identify gaps.
- Second line support for Communications & Information Technology with a focus on the unified communications environment.
Any experience in Mitel or MS PBX would be a massive bonus!
Please send your CV for more information and a full job spec!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.