IT Manager (Microsoft, Azure) - £55K, Fully Remote Working
We have partnered with an IT Service Provider who is looking to recruit for a Technical IT Manager to work as a dedicated resource for one of their clients. The successful candidate will be ‘the glue’ holding all IT together between the end client, their internal technical teams and a number of service providers.
The end client has now outsourced the majority of their IT to several different providers and opted for a SIAM model – the Technical IT Manager will be managing all of those relationships and ensuring the services are being delivered and the technical roadmap and strategy is being adhered to.
As the Technical IT Manager / Technical Account Manager you will provide technical governance and leadership helping the technical teams and customer achievement continue service improvement.
You will need a diverse technical background across Servers, Networks, Cloud, End User Computing and have the ability to act as an authoritative technical leader and advocate for your respective customer.
You will be assigned to one of their customers – could be based anywhere in the UK, this is a fully remote based role with very little physical travel required.
- Proven track record delivering and managing technical services to customers
- 5 years + experience providing technical leadership and guidance to others
- Previous work history designing technical solutions and working with teams to ensure implementation
- Strong understanding of traditional hosted technologies and approaches
- Technical background across Servers, Networks and Cloud technologies (specifically Azure)
- Excellent communication and have the ability to present concept in a clear manner
- Working knowledge of incident problem and change management within the ITIL framework
- If you have the above experience and want the chance to manage and coordinate all aspects of IT and technology for a decided customer this could be a great opportunity for you.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Danielle Keegan, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.