An excellent opportunity has arisen with a leading investment bank in the City of London for a Java Developer to develop trade execution platforms across all asset classes and support all of the company's trading desks.
Our client has over 150,000 employees over 50 countries worldwide.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Provide support to an international Credit and Rate ePlatform
• Provide expertise on platforms such as Numreix, KDB, ION, and Murex
• Work hand in hand with eTraders and Infrastructure, in order to pro-actively improve the ePlatform
• Maintain/improve continuous integration platform
• Provide end to end integration testing
• Make sure the platform meets all industry regulations and internal policies
Essential Skills & Experience:
• Support of live FO ePlatform on Credit, Rate or FX
• Support of ePlatform change (Continuous Integration, System architecture, Planning).
• Strong expertise in e-Platform and regulation
• Development in Java, C#, C++
• Numreix, KDB, MongoDB or Murex
• Thorough understanding in end to end trade flow, pricing and trade booking.
• International coordination of changes
• STP solutions
• Understanding of rate and credit derivatives
• Understanding of network infrastructures - TCP/IP and LAN technologies
•£100,000k-£120,000k basic salary
• Annual bonus
• 12.5% of salary flexible benefits - pension / training / private medical/ etc.
• + other extensive banking benefits
• Flexible/remote working
Java Developer - London - Investment Banking - £100,000k-£120,000k + Excellent benefits, Bonus + Remote working
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.