A large client of ours a looking for a number of Business Analysts to join their team. The Business Analyst will work in close collaboration with CX designers, Insight Analysts, Communications Specialists, Technical Experts to develop an end to end set of documents that will be the basis of the Service Design
- Support the planning and creation of all outputs from all Design Cycles.
- Create documentation from the design activities;
- Level 4 process maps
- Operational procedures
- Training material
- User cases
- Requirements matrix
- Input to risk register
- Contribute to project management activities to such as schedule, issues, risks, and quality
- Create working documents that will build all operational processes and support any training material.
- Using collaboration tools Jira / Zephyr for capturing and tracking all requirements.
- Responsible for the delivery of the Customer Journey design
- Some knowledge of Customer Experience / Contact Centre Operations
If you are interested in the above, please apply to the role and I will be in touch.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.