We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Java Developer for a 3-month contract role with our expanding healthcare technology client. In this role, you will work (remotely) alongside a talented team to develop solutions to meet their NHS clients’ requirements. You will be building solutions to deliver the right clinical data at the right time and place for multiple use-cases to support both the direct care of patients and to support research and development teams within the NHS.
As a Contract Java Developer, you will focus on Java SE development throughout all phases of the development lifecycle and must be able to troubleshoot and anticipate errors during each step.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Solid working knowledge of Java SE 11.x platform
- Solid understanding of Spring Frameworks
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in the IT field, preferably in a corporate setting
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Spring Framework
- YAML / JSON markup
- REST API experience
- Understanding of testing frameworks and methodologies.
- Extensive knowledge of best practice and methodologies in design and execution of development tasks.
- Apache Kafka
- Apache Spark
- Azure Dev-ops pipeline services
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Terraform, Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
This is an immediate contract requirement with a key client. Please submit an application for immediate consideration.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.