Facilities & IT Manager
- Salary £28,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits (including 25 days annual leave and pension)
- Leatherhead, Surrey
Rainbow Trust Children’s Charity enables families who have a child with a life-threatening or terminal illness to make the most of time together, providing expert, practical and emotional support, where they need it for as long as it is needed. For families living with childhood illness, time is everything. Right now, there are too many families coping alone with no support, no time to think, no time to make memories and no time for each other. We believe that no family should go through this alone, so we are here to change that.
About the Facilities & IT Manager role:
This Sunday Times Top 100 Not-For-Profit organisation is looking to appoint a Facilities & IT Manager to be responsible for the overall efficient and effective operations and security of Rainbow Trust’s property portfolio, operations contracts, vehicle fleet management and core IT infrastructure.
Reporting to the Director of Finance & Administration, they will be responsible for organising and managing the activities that facilitate the smooth running of all properties and offices, including maintaining and developing office procedures and relocations, as well as managing all relevant third-party contracts and the leased fleet of vehicles. Together with responsibility for the secure and effective management of the IT infrastructure across the organisation, the post holder will also manage the central administration budget.
This role will be based at our Head Office in Leatherhead.
What we’re looking for - Facilities & IT Manager:
- A systematic and effective problem solver – you are self-disciplined and thrive on providing solutions and delivering high standards
- A multi-tasker who is able to delegate, act independently and work at a fast pace to meet deadlines – you are someone who perseveres and ensures close follow-up of all delegated tasks
- A strong verbal and written communicator who has a high attention to detail - you have strong MS Office knowledge and may have been involved in project management in your previous roles
- Someone who works well within established systems, standards and procedures - you make fact-based and solution orientated decisions
- Applications will be particularly welcome from those who have demonstrable experience in office facilities management, fleet management, managing contracts and computer operations and development.
What we offer:
We have a range of fantastic benefits that we offer our employees.
How to apply:
For a full job description and to apply please visit our website via the link and apply online.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.