You are the right person for us if:
- You are passionate about developing user interfaces that enable millions of learners across the globe to access quality training to develop their skills
- You are quick to learn and actively seek opportunities to develop your technical and problem-solving skills
- You have a passion for modern technologies and best practices
- You have a desire to deliver quality and excellence
- You are a motivated team player and love to work collaboratively to solve complex problems
- You are open to giving and receiving feedback and love to contribute to the continued Improvement and success of the business
- You are an experienced Front-End Developer with a minimum of 3 years’ experience delivering high-quality front-end solutions
- You have contributed to web build projects
- You understand the importance of producing well-tested software
You have a broad technical knowledge of working with a range of Learning Management Systems and platforms and have familiarity with tracking methods such as SCORM and xAPI
Who we are… We’re looking for a Front-End Developer to join us (a world leading, digital learning provider) in designing and delivering training solutions for global brands across multiple sectors and industries including pharmaceutical, technology, finance, retail, manufacturing and professional services. Our exciting client list includes some of the worlds’ largest brands – AstraZeneca, Coca-Cola, Tesco, and Royal Mail, to name but a few. With a strong financial backing, we’re focused on leading the pack in Learning & Development, bringing together a heritage of creativity and technology, and applying the latest thinking in learning science to deliver truly effective digital learning.
What we offer…
- A strong engineering culture
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours + remote working
- Income protection and life assurance
- 30 days holiday (Inc. bank holidays) and a day off for your birthday
- Career development opportunities
How to apply… If this all sounds like you, and you’d like to join an innovative team that’s impacting the learning industry, send us your CV now.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.