Taylor & Francis Group an Informa Business
Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
Taylor & Francis Group produces high quality, peer reviewed books and journals. We produce unique, trusted content by expert authors, spreading knowledge and promoting discovery globally. We aim to broaden thinking and advance understanding, providing academics and professionals with a platform to share ideas and realise their individual potential.
We are seeking a talented and self-motivated Business Analyst who has operated within a cross-functional product development environment to join our Salesforce team . The role will be reporting to the Senior Business Analyst and will be working with other agile teams to help innovate, improve and deliver all aspects of Salesforce capabilities (primarily marketing, sales & order to cash) for the Taylor And Francis digital portfolio.
What you’ll be doing:
- Understanding technology solutions connecting business, technology, user and customer requirements in collaboration with the Architecture and Solution Team.
- Working closely with the business and Product Owners to ensure requirements are challenged, validated, add business value and fit with competing business demands and priorities.
- Converting requirements into user stories along with acceptance criteria, wireframe and additional support documents.
- Helping project sponsors and Product Owners to prioritise user stories.
- Managing the backlog of user stories with very clear and unambiguous documentation.
- Anticipating, identifying and managing risks & issues in accordance with programme policies, practices and statements, escalating risks & issues to the appropriate management level or committee as necessary.
What we’re looking for:
- Relevant experience in Business Analysis/Information Technology.
- Demonstrable experience of working in Digital Transformation projects.
- Demonstrable experience working with process redesign methods and organisational change management.
- Salesforce experience preferable.
- Ability to adapt quickly to rapidly changing technology and then use this technical knowledge to apply to business needs.
- Excellent soft skills. Need to be able to demonstrate a strong business acumen and ability to build relationships with senior stakeholders quickly.
- Work with global business stakeholders to understand the commercial goals and drivers.
- Critical & challenging thinker.
- Ability to connect business, technology and user requirements to create technology solutions.
- Worked with Agile methodologies e.g. SCRUM, Kanban, XP, Lean.
- Experience within Software Development Life-cycle Methodology.
- Experience of project tools like Jira and Confluence.
- Relevant Business Analysis qualifications.
- Relevant Salesforce qualifications.
What we offer in return:
- 25 days annual leave
- 4 volunteering days annually
- Day off for your birthday
- Pension contributions
- Seasonal social and charitable events
- Training and development
At Taylor & Francis we care about our colleagues, promoting work-life balance, wellbeing and flexible working. We believe that the skills and experience you bring to Taylor & Francis are invaluable. We want you to have the opportunity to develop your abilities, and to innovate and develop in areas which you are passionate about.
You must have the right to work and live in the United Kingdom.
This role is based at our Milton Park, Oxford office or may be remote.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.