We are an ambitious and innovative leader within the packaging supply industry and part of a large European group.
Our core values are centred around ‘Doing the Right Thing’, ‘Being Accountable’ and ‘Succeeding Together’ and as a result we are proud to share a happy and industrious culture with great opportunities for hardworking and dedicated individuals who wish to develop their career and experience within our growing and busy organisation.
We are currently looking for a 2nd and 3rd Line Support Manager to join our IT Team. This role would suit an individual with a natural desire to support our growth and development and deliver excellent service to our growing number of users.
What we would like from you:
To be accountable for providing a hardware and software support service to all elements of the Raja business. As the manager of the IT Service Desk this will include; managing escalated user queries from the Service Desk; assisting users with hardware and software problems; and implementing, maintaining and managing the desktop computers, laptops, printers and other hardware.
Ideally you will have experience of:
- Administration of Microsoft Active Directory;
- Virtualised Infrastructure support (VMware/Hyper-V etc, VEEAM.);
- Detailed knowledge of networking technology with the ability to troubleshoot general connectivity problems in both LAN and WAN;
- Firewall and Switch support (Cisco, HP, etc.) and Wireless (Meraki)
- Windows Server administration including DNS & DHCP Configuration;
- Administration of Microsoft Office 365;
- Knowledge of Helpdesk ticketing systems such as Sysaid is desirable;
- Good understanding of BCP and DR;
- Essential to have previous experience of IT service process review and documentation;
- Anti-Spam technologies such as Mimecast / MessageLabs or similar.
What you will receive in return:
Working for a trusted brand with an outstanding culture where doing the right thing for the customer sits at the heart of all they do.
Excellent career advancement and personal development opportunities
Salary Competitive + Company Bonus
Enhanced Pension Contribution
Free on-site parking and on-site gym
Location is J13 of the M1 just outside of Milton Keynes
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.