- Ensuring IT support requests are reported to external IT support and dealt with quickly and efficiently
- Ensuring all IT providers are meeting requirements of the business
- Responsibility for IT and phone set up for all new starters (Head Office and Site Based).
- Responsible for ensuring leavers IT equipment and company accounts are returned and closed off.
- Maintain and update company equipment register.
- Arrange quotations for all new IT and office equipment requirements.
- Monitor business mobile phone account and data usage.
- Ensure licencing requirements are being met for all software.
- Identify new opportunities to expand and improve new IT network.
- Assisting with reporting requirements as needed by senior management
- General office admin and support as and when required.
- Interest in and understanding of general IT
- Good knowledge of Microsoft 365 suite
- Familiar with Mac OS/iOS and Windows
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised and capable of effectively prioritising workload
- Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange accounts
- Interest in data analytics for reporting
- Intermediate to excellent Excel skills.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.