We are AMS. We are a global total workforce solutions firm; we enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, re-shaping, and optimising workforces. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) is one of our service offerings; we act as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provide professional interim and temporary resources.
Our client is one of the world's largest insurance groups, and one of the few to operate on a truly global basis. Their mission is to help their customers understand and protect themselves from risk. With about 55,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries, they aspire to become the best global insurer as measured by our shareholders, customers and employees.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a IT Procurement Manager for a 4 Month contract as Fully Remote Home Working
As an IT Procurement Manager you will be responsible for:
- IT Procurement relating to Software/Cloud/SaaS provisions
- Leading the sourcing of new suppliers
- Working closely with operations teams to identify service requirements
- Commercial & Contract negotiations with suppliers
- Onboarding suppliers
What we require from the candidate:
- IT Procurement experience essential - with particular demonstratable experience of Software Procurement key
- Experience of negotiating with Cloud and SaaS providers is highly preferred
- Good understanding and ability to negotiate contractual terms and conditions
- Experience of Financial Services and/or other regulated organisations preferable but not essential
- Experience of Global procurement preference but not essential
- Good stakeholder engagement skills and cross-functional working will be key
- Ability to manage work in a fast paced environment with conflicting priorities
This client will only accept workers operating via an <Umbrella> or <PAYE> engagement model.
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course.
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.