Our client is the lead distributor of industry products to the merchant, retail and ecommerce markets, across the UK and Ireland. They are looking to expand their web development team in line with the continued growth of their ecommerce sales. The role of Web Developer will work in conjunction with the existing senior web developer to continue the development and support of in-house online platforms to meet the constantly evolving requirements of the business and web presence. They currently have 10 active ecommerce sites, providing solutions for businesses and consumers. The web development team works alongside the ERP development team and is based at group head-office in Dartford, Kent.
This role is suited to a developer with at least 3 years of experience of building websites. You will need to encompass creative design, coding, support and documentation. Our client is a community of individuals with different points of view who enjoy opportunities to share their skills and ideas. This role is suited to remote working, although some attendance at the Dartford offices will be required.
The main duties of the role will include:
- To develop new websites, web and mobile applications to be used externally and within the organisation
- To maintain existing external websites and web applications
- 2nd line support of the internal web applications
- Documentation of system changes
- Troubleshoot any functionality or performance issues
- C#, C# MVC
- HTML (5)
- Platform knowledge of Android and iOS
- Optional: Azure Services, Angula.io, Docker, K8S
- Permanent full-time position
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Company pension
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.